About Dr Dimple Doshi
Dr. MRS. Dimple Doshi is a practicing lady gynecologist and founder and Director of the Vardaan Gynecological and Maternity hospital situated in Goregaon West Mumbai.
Becoming a gynecologist and getting an ability to connect with women from all stages of life was like a dream – fulfilled for her along with the sharp and keen desire to delve into the depths of their problems and a passion to cure them. To see the smile on the patient’s face is the motto of Dr.MRS Dimple Doshi. Providing the latest and modern treatments to the patients is what fascinates her; and is always eager to help out the patients to follow the latest; best and most personalized solutions to their problems.
Dr, MRS Dimple Doshi, a distinct and meritorious student throughout her educational career, secured merit marks in HSC Boards as well as the Medical entrance examination. She holds her MBBS; DGO; MD degrees from the most coveted institute of Gujarat; B.J. Medical College Ahmedabad. She began her journey as a gynecologist by serving in the civil hospital in Ahmedabad, and then she went to work as a full-time gynecologist in the periphery of Ahmedabad city to gain more experience in the field and reach out to the needy people. After coming to Mumbai, she worked as a freelancing gynecologist at various hospitals until she finally started her own Vardaan gynec and maternity Hospital in 2007 situated in the heart of Goregaon west suburb, Mumbai.
Dr. Dimple Doshi keen interest in minimally invasive surgery and keeps herself updated about all the latest developments in the field. She has further specialized in minimally invasive surgery from KIEL school, UKSH Germany. Having handled thousands of cases; having performed thousands of gynec surgeries, she has vast experience in the field of gynecology for the last 2 decades.
Working parallel to the renowned cosmetic surgeon; Dr. Milan Doshi, she has imbibed his theme of BEAUTY FOR ALL; and staying YOUNG FOREVER. After coming in contact with so many women seeking beauty, the seeds of her interest in cosmetic gynecology were sown; She especially wants to meet the demand of patients for post-pregnancy weight maintenance and shape-restoration.
We, at Vardaan maternity and gynec Hospital at Goregaon w Mumbai, strive to provide outstanding gynecological care for every woman or girl who seeks it. Our excellence lies in treating the most complicated cases with ease and patients’ well-being is our prime concern.
- MBBS from the prestigious institute of B J Medical College, Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad;1995
- DGO from B J Medical College, Ahmedabad, 1998
- MD from B J Medical College Ahmedabad; 1999
- Diploma in Gynecological Endoscopy; Kiel School Germany.UKSH
- MMC ( Maharashtra Medical Council ) registration no. : 2003/06/2280
- Life member of IAGE ( Indian Association of Gynecological Endoscopists ) – IAGE/LM/2954
- FOGSI ( Federation of obstetricians and gynecologists of India ) life member. Membership no. 40541517
- MOGS ( Mumbai Obstetricians and Gynecologists Society ) life member no. 40541517
- Life member of Association of Fellow Gynecologists ( AFG ), Mumbai
- Life member of Indian Medical Association ( IMA ) no. GUJ/12738/80/20/88597/2001-02/CL
- Member of AMC (Association of Medical Consultants) Mumbai – LM/D/0443
“I AM THANKFUL TO THE BEST DOCTOR; BEST SURGEON AND THE BEST HUMAN BEING; MY FATHER; FOR BEING MY ROLE MODEL”.
Action speaks louder than words. Having seen my father working tirelessly for many years in his locality in a small town in Gujarat; seeing him win the hearts of people and getting their numerous blessings; I developed an intense desire to become a good doctor. His kind; compassionate; dashing; dynamic and ready-to-pick-up-any-challenge attitude always kept me motivated. The noble profession of medical science enables a doctor to develop a heart-to-heart connection with their patients. And that is going to be my aim of doing good to the people; in my career as a gynecologist forever