Dr. Dimple Doshi – An expert Gynecologist
MBBS, MD, DGO, Diploma in Gynecological Endoscopy (Germany).
- Dr. Dimple Doshi; MD DGO ; rank- holder throughout ; a graduate from the reputed institute of Ahmedabad; B J Medical College; is a senior gynecologist practicing in Goregaon west , Mumbai since 2007.
- Well experienced gynecologist ;23 years in practice.
- Founder, director of NABH accredited and highly equipped Vardaan hospital, Goregaon West Mumbai; an exclusive centre for women for gynecology and cosmetic surgery.
- Experienced in having conducted thousands of deliveries and dealt with thousands of high risk cases.
- Special interest in minimally invasive surgeries with special training from Kiel school ; UKSH; Kiel; Germany.
- Special interest in cosmetic gynecology and weight maintenance after delivery and surgery.
Maternity deals with the state of a woman being a mother and taking care of her baby.Obsterics is a branch of medical science that involves taking special care of women who are pregnant and also dealing with childbirth plus dealing with the problems associated with the female
Laparoscopic Ovarian Cyst Surgery
A Cyst is a sack of fluids which develops in Ovaries. Some cysts may not cause any problems but some of them can turn cancerous. A Small keyhole sized incision and a laparoscope is all takes to remove it.
Laparoscopy hysterectomy refers to the minimally invasive procedure of removing the uterus. A tiny incision is made near the belly button and a tiny camera attached to a laparoscope is inserted along with some specialized instruments, your gynecologists watches from the camera and performs the procedure. It is scarless and almost painless.
Myomectomy means to spare the uterus. In this type of surgery certain problems such as uterine fibroids are removed but the uterus is kept as it is reasons being if the woman wants to have children.
A minimally invasive surgery to remove Uterus or Uterus & Cervix (and Fallopian Tubes) depending on your medical condition. You can be assured of quick recovery and minimal blood loss.
The meaning of ectopic pregnancy is a pregnancy that is not inside the uterus and the baby develops outside the uterus. Ectopic pregnancy is a serious and life-threatening complication of pregnancy.